My introduction-My first ever try as a blogger


Hi everybody! I am starting my blogging journey with this blog post. First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a simple, curious, metropolitan city girl ,aiming to become a great public speaker. And for that I know, I have to improve upon my speaking and writing skills.
    What I think from the beginning is that, my personality, like others personality, is differently shaped. Of course, this is true for everybody. People praise you for something good you are and they blame you for something you lack in yourself.
    Career wise I have split my mind into two ways. At one corner I am planning to become a GST counsellor and on the other side to pursue a career in Operations Management. These are two completely opposite sides! Well, I am a P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) -Operations Management student. One of our faculties during the college days suggested GST counsellor career option. It generated an interest in me to pursue that as he told that there is and will be an immense scope for it. But I will work for some years in the future in the Operations Management and then my fate will dictate me whether to go for the first option or not! Here, you might think that, I am confused. But the irony is that I have kept my 1st career option, mentioned here, as the alternate career option!
    Now, about my life journey! I am born and brought up in Mumbai. I pursued my graduation in Bachelors of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc.I.T). I got a campus placement from there for Infosys. Then, I worked there as a Software Tester. Further, I left Infosys to pursue PGDM. And now, as a part of the curriculum, I am doing Internship in a start-up. I am based out of Mumbai, currently.
    So, you might be curious about how and why did I decide to start with blogging. As a matter of choice, I decided to do a digital marketing course from ‘Internshala’. The course has one assignment in which the participants are required to write a blog post. So, initially I had felt that I have no option but to start with blogging. Then, I began searching on Internet on how to write a blog post. Slowly and gradually, it generated an interest in me. Now I feel that blogging is the only powerful way to express myself freely. I can write on whichever subject I want, anytime and anywhere.
    Considering that, I was pondering on which subject to write about! Then I searched for some quotes on the keyword ‘comedy’. And then, What a magic! I got a right topic. It was a quote written by Charlie Chaplin which says ‘Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up but a comedy in one-shot!’ and that’s what did really touch my heart! I felt it immensely from inside. Game over! I decided that this should be my blog topic.
    Each of us aims to live our life to the fullest. However, we are often taken away from this as we face many hardships. In this long journey till now, I faced not so severe but some challenges. One of them was travelling a two-hour long journey five days a week, when I was working with Infosys! Initially, I felt anxious, nervous, frustrated, tired whatever negative words will come to the mind. But more than my challenges, I observed the hardships of poor and less privileged sections of the society. I empathized with them. I wondered how these people do stay happy and safe even facing very hard challenges as compared to me. Hence, upon reading the quote, I got very well connected with it.
      Going forward, I am starting with my blogging journey. I will publish my next blog in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, you may get in touch with me through LinkedIn or email.

Email: sayalik708@gmail.com
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sayalee-kokil-67a74a170/

I would feel great to connect with you! Good bye!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The advanced but complicated world of technology!

ALL IS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT!!!!!