The advanced but complicated world of technology!


Busy Monday morning!
     After a relaxing Sunday, I got up on busy Monday morning. I saw a plethora of things starting from curtains, room doors, clothes stand, wall, lights, bed, fan, ceiling etc etc etc!!! I thought that if I would have been some 500-600 years back then I would have seen a completely different  picture. These things are the technology in itself or are created by technology.
‘We are changing the world with technology’-Steve jobs
    The growing technology has completely changed the face of the world. It has put our lives completely on a new track. It has provided much more comfort in our lives. Most of the activities in our life are driven by this advanced technology.
Technology like an art is a soaring exercise of human imagination:
     Innovation is a by product of human artistry. Humans have gone out of the way to expand their imagination! Thus, through this, technology has taken a birth.
The word ‘technology’ has been misunderstood:
  But, one second, have we made an adequate and proper use of this mechanics? I think, no. In fact, I could say, overuse and misuse. Recently I heard that a boy died playing 6 hours of PUBG! I see many people playing with mobile while walking! I see a bunch of people sitting together and face to face but immersed in their devices! Also, through this advanced technology, the intelligent thieves and hackers are entering into others system through malicious means.
It has been appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity’- Albert Einstein
   Hasn’t our very advanced technological life become complicated than before! We, most of the humans, have learnt to adapt faster towards the technology than safeguarding our human culture. No doubt, some of the technological innovations have given immense benefits but many of us are using those to ruin our lives. Our life has much more meaning and is very vast than technology. So, also, learn to live your own existence.
The magical equation:
    Before going, take back the magical equation ‘Life>Technology’. Going forward, I am sure you will remember this. I will be back within a couple of weeks. Till then, you may communicate me your thoughts regarding the topic through my email or LinkedIn profile.

Have a good day!!

E-mail: sayalik708@gmail.com

Comments

  1. very nicely put ur thoughts in a simple language.You r absolutely right.Many of us r using technology in wrong wsy.Keep it up Saylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good attempt on the subject. You can also elaborate, how technology is effecting, some times affecting human emotions. This is because, in this era of technology, most of us forget human being is not machine.
    Kindly give thought on this if you wish to update your blog.
    Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes true, we have to have border set. We must have principle to live life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thought provoking topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction-My first ever try as a blogger

ALL IS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT!!!!!