ALL IS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT!!!!!



The film and the song!!!
That was a period of time when I was in 10th standard. I hardly took out time for any entertainment shows or films for that matter. By the way, I am not a film-fanatic. I do watch films but a selected few. One of the films which I watched at that time was 3 idiots. It had an altogether different subject! It is a dramatic film based on the friendship of three engineering college students.
 Upon thinking about the film, I quite naturally remember the joyous and the cheerful song ‘All izzzz wellll!!’. As I was a school kid at that time, I just looked towards it from a perspective of an entertainment song. But now, having faced with the real world and the complex problems, I not only enjoy the song but literally go deep into it!! I meant to say that I now I understood the real meaning of that!

How I feel about that song now??
Really, this song has left me with this trail of thoughts. Life is full of ups and downs. But we should find out a way to remain happy. Live in the present moment and be happy. In fact, life is a mysterious journey. We should not make it more complicated but more beautiful. Throw away the bitter moments and enjoy the sweet moments.
Many a times we keep on worrying about the future. Our mind is occupied by so many endless thoughts regarding our future both in terms of the personal and the professional life. Instead, chuck it out and come out of it! Life has many more precious presents to offer in the present!

Learning from the song:
Concentrate and focus on the work which you are doing in the present moment. Put your 100% in it. Otherwise, you are bound to make mistakes in it.
Hope you got my point. Overall, I wanted to say is that life is in the present moment. You can’t change your past but you can envision your future and most importantly for you to reach your goals focusing on the present and giving full energy to the task which you are doing to achieve the goals will surely make you more efficient and effective.

 I will be back within a couple of weeks. You may communicate with me your thoughts on this topic or may get in touch with me through my email or LinkedIn profile.
 Till then, Good bye………..and enjoy your precious moments!!

E-mail: sayalik708@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Sayali you have selected a very meaningful song to think and write about it.This song was very much appropriate in that situation in the film and wanted to teach and take the situation in lighter way.It helped to change the mood of every serious moments....
    I liked the way that song influenced the film....
    You have expressed your thoughts very nicely... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done sayali totally agreed with you...you write so well.
    all the best for future posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction-My first ever try as a blogger

The advanced but complicated world of technology!